Erdgasfahrertag 2013

The anglophone board for our international members. (Don't worry about whether its ok here or not.)

Moderatoren: MiniDisc, SiggyV70, sparbrötchen

Antworten
cng.auto
Erdgasfahrertag 2013

Beitrag von cng.auto » 13.07.2012 16:57

Hello my Friends! :)

Do you know, if there will be Erdgasfahrertag this year?

In Septmber through Germany will go ride Blue Corridor 2012. Maybe it should be connected? The organisers of Blue Corridor are Gazprom and E.ON. Ruhrgas.

Best regards,
Karol

Bassmann
Site Admin
Beitrag von Bassmann » 13.07.2012 17:11

Hi Karol!

Hey, we didn't hear anything about things like "Blue corridor" here...
Is there a link to a german website?

And "Erdgasfahrertag 2012"? I fear there will be none.

Yours!
Bassmann
17 Zylinder, 4,85 Liter Hubraum, aber verteilt auf 2 Autos und 3 Motorräder:
Golf4 Kombi 1.6l autom. mit CNG-Nachrüstung, ca. 10€/100km
Polo4 9N3 united 1.4l 5-Gang mit CNG-Nachrüstung, ca. 8€/100km
(jeweils incl. Luxusbrühe)
Motorräder: 644ccm Suzuki Freewind (Eintopf), 600ccm Yamaha Fazer 35kW, 600ccm Yamaha Fazer ABS 72kW
Wenn ein einziger Baum umfällt, macht das mehr Lärm, als wenn ein ganzer Wald wächst.

cng.auto
Beitrag von cng.auto » 30.07.2012 00:07

Hi again,

I made accidentally a mistake and write 2013. Of course I mean Erdgasfharertag 2012.

I know, that Blue Corridor 2012 Rally will stop at 19 September in Essen and 20 September in Berlin. The companies, which are organisers of each meetings in these cities are E.ON. Ruhrgas and Gazprom Germania.

So I hope, that we unite our forces this year and together show the opportunities of CNG also in Germany. At Poland we organise big CNG conference for 12th September at Warsaw.

For example, at Brussels at 17th Septmeber will be organise Round Table of BC 2012 Rally. I can't find further information at Internet, but they send me the invitation by mail:

SAVE THE DATE – 17 September 2012
The Natural Gas Vehicles Rally “Blue Corridor 2012”
- long distance travelling on natural gas as fuel. Opportunities, challenges & needs for CNG and LNG in transport.
Date & Time: Monday 17 September, 12.30-15.30
(networking lunch followed by roundtable debate)
Venue: Autoworld Museum at Parc du Cinquantenaire 11, Brussels
E.ON Ruhrgas and Gazprom, in cooperation with the Natural & bio Gas Vehicle Association (NGVA Europe) and the European Business Congress (EBC), invite you to the NGV Blue Corridor stopover event in Brussels. A rally of light and heavy duty Natural Gas Vehicles will travel from Moscow to several major European capitals and makes a stopover in Brussels to deliver its key messages to policy makers:

NG/biomethane deserves much more attention & support as the real alternative to oil in transport.

This potential “fuel revolution in transport” offers tremendous opportunities to reduce emissions, costs, and create the first credible alternative to oil - derived fuels!!! and for all types of vehicles – from cars, vans, busses and trucks to ships and even trains or planes.
This is a personal invitation and the number of participants is limited. The invitation is transmittable.
register here: http://events.ngvaeurope.eu/?event=bluecorridor2012
We are looking forward to seeing you at the NGV Blue Corridor 2012!

Best regards,
The organising team

Antworten