Portal erdgasfahrer-forum.de
Der Treffpunkt für Erdgasfahrer

Portal  SitemapSitemap TankstellenTankstellen SuchenSuchen UserlistUserlist KalenderKalender  
Forum TourForum Tour  KarteKarte  TeamseiteTeamseite  ChatChat / (0) Besucher  RegistrierenRegistrieren 
ProfilProfil   PNEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 
www.gas24.de

Passat Ecofuel (2009) consumes CNG and Petrol at same time
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2
Topic speichern

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    erdgasfahrer-forum.de Foren-Übersicht -> International Board
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
investore.de

BeitragVerfasst am: 13.08.2015 19:04 Beitrag speichern    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden User zur Ignore Liste hinzufügen

Hi Mikko ,

Thanks for Informatin and many greetings from Germany
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
investore.de

BeitragVerfasst am: 22.08.2015 08:21 Beitrag speichern    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden User zur Ignore Liste hinzufügen

Hi Mikko ,

many thanks for your response. I want you just now to ask what parts had your number Bezinpumpe . The part number of my pump is: 03C127026P . V

Thanks in advance for your efforts
investore.de

BeitragVerfasst am: 22.08.2015 08:29 Beitrag speichern    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden User zur Ignore Liste hinzufügen

Hi Mikko ,

Can you tell me what parts number had your fuel pump . My part number is 03C127026P .

Thanks in advance for the efforts
investore.de

BeitragVerfasst am: 24.08.2015 19:45 Beitrag speichern    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden User zur Ignore Liste hinzufügen

Hi Mikko ,

many thanks for your response.
I had another question . Can you tell me the part number of your petrol pump . My Part Number 03C127026P .

Thanks in advance for your efforts
kiljum

BeitragVerfasst am: 24.08.2015 23:03 Beitrag speichern    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden User zur Ignore Liste hinzufügen

Sorry for latenreply. I will check it tomorrow.

Cheers

Mikko
kiljum

BeitragVerfasst am: 25.08.2015 05:57 Beitrag speichern    Titel: Pump part number Antworten mit Zitat Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden User zur Ignore Liste hinzufügen

Hello,

Yes, that is the part number for the pump.

Best,

Mikko

kiljum

BeitragVerfasst am: 25.08.2015 09:38 Beitrag speichern    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden User zur Ignore Liste hinzufügen

Dear Johannes,

Please, let us know if the new pump fixed your problem with the leaking injectors. And sorry you had to wait for my reply so long. I only visit the forum ones a week or so.

Best of luck with your car.

Mikko
investore.de

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.09.2015 07:45 Beitrag speichern    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden User zur Ignore Liste hinzufügen

Hi Mikko ,

no problem that it took longer . I just accidentally often written because I thought that there was the publishing problems . Only later I realized that everything is at page 2. Embarrassing . I hope your car is still without any problems . I have my workshop schedule until next week . I hope for the best. ( - ;

Many greetings

Johannes
investore.de

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.09.2015 18:34 Beitrag speichern    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden User zur Ignore Liste hinzufügen

Hi Mikko ,

showed accommodating in any way in thee VW . And what year was your car ?

Thanks in advance

Johannes
kiljum

BeitragVerfasst am: 18.09.2015 14:39 Beitrag speichern    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden User zur Ignore Liste hinzufügen

VW has been working flawlesly since the repair. Car is model 2009, end of the year if I remember correctly.

best,

Mikko
anakar

BeitragVerfasst am: 08.03.2017 15:50 Beitrag speichern    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden User zur Ignore Liste hinzufügen

Hello from Finland,

New to this forum, a lot of great info (with google translate). Took this to this thread cause there's similar symptoms.

My car, VW Touran 1.4 TSI Ecofuel (2013) had faulty code P2177. It had rough idle when running on petrol. Took the car to VW-service and they did pressure test. Result was a leak in injectors, all injectors need to be changed. The cost would be quite much (1600€) and I'm thinking my options.

Is there any point trying LiquiMoly Injector Cleaner at this point?

Is there a point changing to non OE injectors, Bosch etc. at a cheaper service?

What is the best place for sourcing OE parts from internet, ebay? I have info that OE partnr for injectors in my car is 03C906039A.

Is there a need for further inspection by the VW-service regarding the high perssure pump? I asked about this and the answer was quite clear that all injectors must go.

The car has 194000 km in and otherwise working great. CNG tanks will changed next week on GW by VW-service.

Thanks in advance!

-antti
Eschbesch

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.04.2017 07:33 Beitrag speichern    Titel: P3350 & P3352 Antworten mit Zitat Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden User zur Ignore Liste hinzufügen

Hello Everybody,

this postings helped me to identify the problems on my VW Passat EcoFuel 1.4 form 2009 with 160.000km, that’s why I want to share my experience with you that I made with the Lächeln. First, my Passat is never going in a VW workshop any more. I have changed the workshop within the failure search and saw that both are just spare part exchanger and not bringing any knowledge with them, just that what the VW database says what need to be exchanged in which order. In this case, it was the wrong order. Now to my Problem:

It started with the yellow engine lamp with the failure code P3350. Not more. After a while, the P3352 came on top. Then I recognised that the car was running bad in petrol idle mode. That got more and more serious until the engine died a couple of time during I was starting to drive. When the engine was warm, enough to run in CNG mode everything was fine, except the problem, that I got good distances from 600km (380km was normal with my CNG quality) and I recognised that the Passat was using also petrol during CNG mode. Then I brought it to the Lächeln and they told me the first time everything is OK and just the CNG quality is bad. I tool it back and changed the fuel station to H-Gas instead of L-Gas. Still the same problem. I brought it the second time to the Lächeln and they exchanged an air pipe because they assumed false air somewhere. I got it back and the same problem was still there. I told them the whole time they need to check the high-pressure petrol pump but they didn’t want to believe me and wanted to exchange the CNG injectors for 1600€ because VW database says so. But the Passat was running good in CNG mode. So I changed the workshop for the third try and do not told the new workshop about the P3350 & P3352, just that I had a problem in petrol cold phase. They started the diagnostic and told me they need to disassemble the CNG injectors to check them. OK, what shall I do, I said OK, and guess what, the were OK… So next step in the VW database was to exchange the high-pressure fuel pump. That what I told both Lächeln the whole time and guess what, the Passat was running again, but not 100% fine. Root cause of the defect high-pressure petrol pump was a pre petrol pump inside the petrol tank that was supposed to deliver 1.5L/min and my was just bringing 1.3L/min. Therefore, they exchanged this too and now the Passat is running 100% again. The failure search and the two pumps at the second workshop cost me about 1600€, what the fist workshop asks I do not know jet.
So my suggestion for those who have the same symptoms like me and the others in this Forum, start with the 260€ high-pressure fuel pump and do not trust the VW database.

Good Luck to everybody with P3350 & P3352 Zwinker

Mathias
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    erdgasfahrer-forum.de Foren-Übersicht -> International Board Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2
Topic speichern
Seite 2 von 2

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

diesen Thread bookmarken bei

Bookmark bei Mr. Wong Bookmark bei Webnews Bookmark bei Linkarena Bookmark bei Seekxl Bookmark bei Del.icio.us Bookmark bei StumbleUpon Bookmark bei Yahoo

Impressum | Haftungsausschluss | Nutzungsbedingungen | Datenschutz | Spende